Not A Bug Weapon Aug Missing Remote Healing Blessing?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zeelot, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Zeelot Elder

Since TBL the past expansions have all had a dropped 1hand and 2hand damage weapon aug that can convert for Remote Healing Blessing / Sympathetic Remote Healing Blessing (once challenger is complete), but in TOL, the only convertible augs are the player crafted ones which offer the damage procs.

There's a two different 1hand and two 2hand damage augs that drop off mobs similar to the past expansions:
    Hazy Luclinite Chalcedony (Tier 1, 1hand Aug)
    Jagged Thought Leech Horn (Tier 2, 1hand Aug)

Stone of the Patriarch (Tier 1, 2hand Aug)
    Glooming Stone Eye (Tier 2, 2hand Aug)

Unlike TBL, TOV, and COV, the higher tier dropped version doesn't have a convert option for a proc and the only difference is a mere 1 damage.

Is this intended or was it an oversight?
  2. Seandurek New Member

Hopefully, this is an oversight. A lot of boxers use those healing procs to assist their healers.
  3. Parmalice Journeyman

Yeah I noticed this too and wondered if it was an oversight. I'm using the converted crafted ToL weapon aug for the dmg proc on my 2-hander, but when I'm raid off-tanking with my 1HB I use the remote heal aug from CoV and would love to upgrade that to the ToL version. Only, there is no remote heal version of the aug in ToL. I hope they add that convertibility back to the dropped versions of these augs.
    Lubianx and Fenthen like this.
  4. Chaoslayer Journeyman

I really like running the heal proc on my warrior. It would be sad if they decided to take it away in ToL.
  5. Croakley New Member

Seems like a bug since they did add all three 1h augs like the past few expansions.
  6. Ratalthor Developer

Thank you for the feedback. This is working as intended, so I am closing this bug thread.
    However, the development team will take another look and see if we can improve the experience.