<Deconstructing Gods> on Rizlona

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Maesin, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Maesin New Member

Hello all!

<Deconstructing Gods> is looking to add more to it's ranks. We are a DKP guild based out of EST time zone. Raid times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST. We require at least 30% raid attendance.

Rizlona is a "boxing server," but the guild currently has close to 50 real players and we are looking to fill the remaining spots with people with pulses instead of blank-eyed boxes.

The server is on the Omens of War expansion and we have Anguish on farm status, we still do some GoD and other raids. We are currently looking for just about any class except knights. For some more popular classes, we would like exceptional players apply.

If you have any questions, contact Smoke or Takhizis on Rizlona. (rizlona.Smoke, rizlona.Takhizis)

P.S. - We love server transfers, just contact us first!
  2. DG_Smoke Journeyman

Bumping~ Hit us up DoN will be here before we know it!
  3. Takhizis Journeyman

You should come say hi!
  4. DG_Smoke Journeyman

DoN in a month come get your raiding fix!
  5. Basak Augur

Nice, I like to see guilds I used to be in still running around. Brings back nostalgia and make me consider coming back to the game. Keep on going my friends!
    DG_Smoke likes this.
  6. Rossum New Member

Bump. We are just trying to fill a few slots, most classes welcome.
  7. DG_Smoke Journeyman

High playtime/AA raid geared Warrior apply within!
  8. Takhizis Journeyman

Looking for a few bards, couple caster dps, couple melee dps, and one excellent warrior.
  9. Takhizis Journeyman

It's Dragon killing time in a few days