No reward for TOL collects

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CatsPaws, Dec 25, 2021.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have often finished collects in expansions I have not purchased yet. Usually I purchase them throughout the year since when they are released in December conflicts with other expenses during the holidays.

When I do, the boxes get checked in the collect category. And when all are done then it pops the window for the reward and puts the announcement in my window. I then chose the AA or ex or close it and it stays in my reward window till I am ready to take it.

However, after completing Breaker of Chains on my main I did not see the reward window pop up and the reward is not listed in my reward window at all. I did not get any AA or exp from completing it. I did get the announcement in my window.

I tested this again on another character on a different account and they did not get any reward either.

It has not been changed to where you cannot collect if you don't have the expansion because I am able to do that.

Its just no reward is given.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-reward-autogiving-me-xp.279680/#post-4089408
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I got 0 exp and my AA is still at 168. But thank you for the link.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

I completed ToL collections today, I got the AA and the exp after clicking the last one. When there's no choice, you don't get a reward window, it auto grants. ToL has no reward choice.
    Fenthen and Duder like this.
  5. Elysania Journeyman

Can also confirm collected nearly all of tol collects today on my box. all rewards were granted.

This could be the underlying problem if you collected on toons that don't have the expansion.
    Fenthen and Duder like this.
  6. Duder Augur

Did collects on toons with the expansion, all got AA's and 2% exp as expected.
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

The only time I don't get exp is when I'm already 99.999% and 240 banked.
    Varillian likes this.