Not A Bug Teleportation Key Rings - TBL Lamp

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Elysania, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Elysania Journeyman

If you add your tbl lamp to Teleportation Keyring you can no longer convert it without removing it from keyring and putting it in your inventory. will tell you " To convert this item, it must be in your inventory"
    Angahran, Yinla, Vicki and 1 other person like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Not a bug, its how it works.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Which was poor design and originally discussed in the beta forums. It's just how they ultimately decided to implement it since they apparently couldn't come up with a better method.
    Mukkul likes this.
  4. Elysania Journeyman

Agreed. Defeats the purpose of a "Teleportation Keyring" if the teleport items don't work as intended while in the keyring lol. Guess I wont be putting this teleport item in there. appreciate the replies
    Yinla and Mukkul like this.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

It works as intended...as a TP clicky. You can still teleport. It wasn't intended to be a conversion target even though they made the decision to allow you to ring convertable clickies, so you have to take it out first, whether or not it's possible for code support to actually do that in the future.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll be looking at a way to "explode" these items (I.E. give you all of the individual items), but I have no ETA at the moment. Intention will also be make all but one of the exploded items NOT take a "slot." (I Say intention because that is untested, so i cannot guarantee it at this time)

And, this is not a bug, but a feature request we are taking seriously, but did not give it higher priority than other things we felt was more important to launch the expansion, and not important enough to delay the expansion for two items (item sets) that are inconvenient in the keyring.
    Rondor, Winnowyl, Elysania and 5 others like this.