Fixed The Anchored Spirit BoA

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Elysania, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Elysania Journeyman

When requesting missions from this npc in Basillica I finished the first partisan quest and was put on a 22 minute timer for it. When i went to start on the 2nd partisan quest i was told i need to wait for the replay timer of the first partisan quest to expire before i can start the 2nd one.

"This task can not be assigned to you because you must wait 0d:0h:21m before you can do another of this type."
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Yup thats how things get designed, and it was probably a 30 minute timer where you completed the task in 8 mins, thus 22 mins left from request.
  3. Gialana Augur

Although the lockout timer usually counts down from request, it's not typical for one quest's lockout timer to lockout a different quest. It could be the intent that you can only work through this zone's partisan quests at a maximum of one quest every half hour (or whatever the full lockout is), but it seems more likely a bug.
  4. Elysania Journeyman

I hope that isnt intended lol. as much as i love to sit and stare at my screen for 20 minutes while i do the last 3 quests of the expansion i have to do id rather not
  5. Qwalla Developer

Ack, not intended. Waiting around is a terrible time. Thank you for pointing this out to me, I'll fix it for our next patch! :D
  6. Faithfull New Member

I am still having difficulty with this quest. I can request the first part of the quest and complete it (YAY) when i get back for the second part i am only offered the same quest again and it says I have a 54 min wait( 1 hr ) the other part this is there is no menu like all the other missions or tasks. i only see the dialog from the first part every time .
  7. Elysania Journeyman

Can confirm since the most recent patch I have had no problems going through all 3 partisan quests. have ran progression 4 times since patch. Believe above post is user error not game error
  8. Faithfull New Member

UPDATE!!!

I am still having issues with this quest, however I now have ALOT more information to give and I am praying for help in this double experience window so I can get the very needed aa's .

The quest is only affecting one char.
    The issue is only on one computer.

I can receive the quest on another computer and there are no issues .

I have even requested the quest on another computer and relogged it on the main computer and finished the quest .

Another issue has reared its ugly head , I can not request ( on that char only) any war mercenaries.

I now know it is a unique client file situation for that char

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

Since the bug this thread is about has definitely been fixed you may want to start a new thread and explain the problem without leaning on context from previous posts.

Say what quest you have done and what quest you are not able to get.