Fawyder Spires not porting me

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Keuamie, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Keuamie New Member

I get there and get the stone, latest was 2 minutes before the spires cast. The spires cast 'Journey": Luclin" and i get a red message saying "You don't have the correct component to travel to Luclin.". Uh I got the stone from the scion at the spires so how is it wrong? I lost a place ina group because i had to wait. Also I would like to mention this is a GOLD\ALL ACCESS account so I would expect a fix or a damn good explanation THEN a fix. This is why I haven't subb'd for the longest time.

After destroying the spire stone, zoning out and back, getting a new stone, IT DID IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously how the f**k do you expect to keep subs with this bullsh*t happening?
  2. Gialana Augur

When I had the stone on my cursor, I got the red message about not having the correct component. When I placed the stone in a top inventory spot, it ported me to the Nexus.
    I didn't try having the stone in a bag.
    Waring_McMarrin likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

As said, put it in your inventory.

"At each spire you will find an NPC in the center named Nexus Scion. Say "i wish to journey to luclin" to the NPC, and you will be given a Spire Stone. If you keep this in your inventory and stay near the Nexus Scion, you will eventually be teleported to The Nexus, within a maximum waiting time of 15 minutes."

The only one I know of that works if your holding it is the one for LCEA from the middle Nexus porters.

Not a bug. User error
    Waring_McMarrin and Duder like this.
  4. Duder Augur

Calm down, check what YOU are doing that is wrong. Why does it work for everyone else but not you? Because you are doing something wrong, not there being a bug in the game.
    Nennius and Waring_McMarrin like this.
  5. Iven the Lunatic

Just put the porting stone into a bag.
    Nennius and Waring_McMarrin like this.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

it puts the stone into the bag or it gets the hose again
    Barton likes this.