TBL Merc Gear in GMM?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nesalie, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Nesalie Lorekeeper

Can TBL merc gear drop in static GMM? From named or trash?

I'd like to at least have a chance to farm some and I'm leveling some alts before ToL releases, I can get them through Wending Ways if I have to, but considering they're level 95, I'd rather not if I can just park them in GMM.
  2. FrozenWater Augur

I can't answer for GMM, but it drops in stratos which is a really easy farm (I've got a complete set for all 4 merc types)
  3. Alnitak Augur

Yes, merc gear drops in GMM as well and Type 18 TBL augs, although quite uncommon. Mostly from nameds - very rarely (if ever) from trash.
  4. Nesalie Lorekeeper

Yeah I farmed the Type 18 for my Rallos Earring, that's why I was curious of the Vigilant gear could drop from them as well. I figured it was super rare, it seems fairly rare even in TBL, so I appreciate the answer.
  5. Akilleez of Vazaelle New Member

Yes, Merc Vigilant gear drops from trash mobs in GMM. In the passed 3 months of grouping there, I have seen around 40 drops of Vigilant gear to drop. All the merc classes of gear. The types of gear that drop more often are the belts and shoulder. The least amount to drop from the same trash mobs are the earrings, but they all have dropped from the same trash. In all of the merc gear I have seen drop, only about 5 or 6 were earrings. My toon is a warrior and in all of those drops, I saw just one Soothers Vigilant earring drop and the group I was with let me win it.