Returning TLP player.. Mischief or Thornblade?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Drakoh, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Drakoh New Member

I have played on many TLP servers previously, but am planning on returning to one of the newest random loot servers soon. They appear to have identical rules etc, but I see a large amount of differences mentioned in the forums between the two. What are these differences and why should a returning player pick one or the other? Is one more casual friendly vs hardcore? Is one more friendly to players who play multiple pcs? Please help me understand these differences, maybe the economies are just very different? Any details apprecoated.
  2. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Mischief is just more populated, thus as the servers go longer down their respective paths if you want to interact with more players / economy the more populated server is typically the better choice.

Don't think you'll go wrong on either, gear is easy to come by. Sure some folks try to overprice their "raid" loot but if you play back one expansion as a casual like myself most gear is cheap and effective.

I'd say thus far best TLP I've played on in terms of progress from someone who doesn't really raid and just messes around with groups and friends from time to time.
  3. TLP Addict Augur

Only difference is population, Thornblade was created as an exact copy of Mischief after the community campaigned that 2 servers would be needed from launch.

Do you want a highly populated server to theoretically increase chances of being able to find groups?

Do you want a less crowded server where there is generally less competition for camps?
  4. ntellect Augur

Mischief if you want population now. Thornblade if you want less people and more your own camps. In the long run it doesn't matter as Thornblade will be merged into Mischief at some point.