Dry sapara paladin 1.5 epic bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by krakkenyou, Nov 13, 2021.

1. krakkenyou New Member

So the issue is he gives you the quest text for veeshan key when you have the seal of enic and should be getting the text and spawn for paladin epic.

What it should say,

You say, 'Hail, Dry Sapara'

Dry Sapara says 'Welcome ______. I see you have the Seal of Enic, I imagine you have done a very good deed for Enic to acquire that. If Enic gave you that, he must trust you. And if he trusts you, then so shall I. I ask a favor of you, paladin. I wish for you to help me with a servant of mine. Rithnok, a very loyal servant of the Peak, disappeared a few days ago. He has returned, but he is not the same. . .he appears beaten and torn. I feel he has been tormented by some unknown being. For what reason? I do not know. However, he must be relieved of his suffering. I ask you to release him from the confines of this world and bring me back anything you find. Go now.'

What actually happens,

You say, 'Hail, Dry Sapara'

Dry Sapara says 'What brings you here mortal? I am the new guardian of Veeshan's Peak and I will not allow you to pass. And even if I did, the ward on the door will not allow you to pass. Though, you do seem like the resourceful type and I do have something that I need researched. Would you be [willing to do a task] for me?'
  2. krakkenyou New Member

I should clarify this happened on aradune the day after omens released.