Quitting

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kolaisa, Nov 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I am sorry this happened to you. I hope you find out what happened and let us know. You should create another free account, have a petition to enquire and state your belief of error.
    You usually don't get full details on the suspended accounts until they are relieved of their suspension. (They tell you very little).
    I have been mistakenly suspended a d had to wait 7 days to fully dispute it.
    There really needs to be a better support contact system from just a petition.

I hope you the best. If you get the chance, keep us informed.

Emergencies happen in life where I would not care to fun to the side of the zone to afk. A child fell and cut their leg would be an example. Do you get suspended for having a Mage pet tank while mobs spawn on you and Mercs heal. Yep.
    It can happen. So where is the phone number for support to show logs to support the emergency and compassion?

I see players camping areas that are perfect to afk pet kill, I give up on petitions.

I alt tab 3, and don't see an issue alt tabbing 4. It is doable. (Personally can't stand doing 3).

Try to find out what happened, but most of these stories like this we never hear the results...so you get the comments of disbelief.

Good luck. ;)
    Aenvar likes this.
  2. Vumad Cape Wearer

No they wont.
  3. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

"But it isn't just saying: No it isn't."
    "Yes it is."
    "No it isn't!"
    Shindius, Vumad, IblisTheMage and 5 others like this.
  4. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

Impossible I would say.
    Keella, Celephane and Nennius like this.
  5. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

I agree completely. Set up an audio trigger for the word 'says' to remind you to look at all windows.
  6. Fell Augur

We're not arguing over whether the Atlantic is saltier than the Pacific. Someone is spreading the misinformation that going AFK in a group is a bannable offense. That's not the sort of statement that should go uncorrected on a board like this.
  7. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

If only. I have a mile long /ignore list that proves that never happens.
  8. Celephane Augur

Clearly you aren't from Bristlebane, I knew a guy
  9. Randomized Augur

I was just clarifying what the guy was getting at. It's like getting caught in a lie and not being able to keep your facts straight. It just makes things suspicious when you're unaware of how many accounts you have or are controlling and keep it straight from one sentence to the next.

I was just expanding on what the guy said because I understood what he was getting at, that's all. I stated my opinion on the matter and it had nothing to do with accounts or 3rd party programs
  10. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Someone close this thread.
  11. Warpeace Augur

The fact that this has spiraled into 6 pages is impressive with the forum warriors that had to come argue what was not said.
  12. Keella Journeyman

You can set npc responses to a different chat colour than players using /say

I use grey then the non npc chat really stands out as white text.
    Vumad likes this.
  13. Dragnath Elder

Trying to deal with chat windows in EQ is such a painful chore that I keep telling myself I am going to fix it and instead just leave it looking like a dogs breakfast. I rely on parses and Gina to know what's going on, if I catch anything in /say or general it is a complete fluke.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.