Impossible to complete BIC on TLP because of drop rates

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Agalrdae, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Tweakfour17 Augur

I agree, Inktuta is a much bigger bottleneck than ZMTZ, Zun at least has an OW component as well and as you mentioned if much easier to go back later and do vs Curse Callers.
  2. Arctodus Elder

I know the feeling of bad RNG, when PoP was in era most of the guilds Rogues rerolled. We did not see 1 Ifir Dagger and we were farming PoF weekly. As soon as we walked into time the last remaining rogue and myself got the trash dagger. Sometimes RNG is just to nasty.
  3. Wulli Bulli New Member

If you have that many people ,even on aradune, then you should be 3-4 splitting all content since the raids are capped at 54 anyway and if everyone is 2boxing that is 140-200 toons....
  4. Machen New Member

Not everyone raids with 100% attendance. Especially in guilds with that many members.
  5. Xeris Augur

Also in love there were a very small number of guilds clearing end game content of current expansions, so even with like... 1 year of GOD, only a very small number of people per server probably completed that quest.

Hell, I was raiding Velious mobs when POP was released.
  6. coltongrundy Augur

I completed BIC on Mangler, and everyone in my static group also completed BIC on Mangler. It is not impossible. It is very possible.

Next you're going to say it's impossible to get Talisman of the Vah Kerrath. Impossible to get vish eye class item in DoN. Impossible to get Sigil Earring of Veracity. Impossible to get Symbol of Research. Impossible to get Mace of the Ancients.
  7. malaki Augur

I did 5 BiCs on Phinigel. 3 During GoD. I did 2 on Selo during GoD. Most people that cared about doing it completed it and many alts completed it in era or during Omens. I'm not sure what OP considers an acceptable completion rate on this quest.
  8. Abundant Elder

9. HekkHekkHekk Augur

We have 35 BICs completed ez.