Vah Shir gear not showing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Marshall*, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Marshall* New Member

Greetings. I am a 60 Bard on Thornblade. We just ventured into the Luclin expansion and the new Vah shir race is now available. I immediately bought the race change scroll through the DB All access feature. Now I have the issue of all my gear, except for my helmet, is not showing up on my character. I currently have Breastplate of Eradication, Melodic Greaves and Blazing Vanbracers. None are showing up on my character even though they are equipped, and I'm get all the stats.. just no visual.

Can I get some help please? I was hoping to be that nice and shiny Vah Shir bard in the first Luclin raid, but I got the opposite and looked like an illusion or something.

Thank you for your time.
  2. Notafel Journeyman

While this is an annoying bug and should be fixed permanently, in the meantime you can fix it on your own pretty easily. There's something that gets messed up if you change your face in the same zone after race changing.

To fix it, Open up the face menu and hit random, then zone once. Re-open the face menu and set it back to what you want.