Steam

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Xanbar, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Xanbar Augur

I think that last time I purchased an annual subscription I paid with Steam funds. I don't see that option available anymore. Can Steam funds no longer be used to make purchases from DB games?

If so does anyone know if there is a way to move Steam funds back to my PayPal account or otherwise convert steam funds back to cash? I have some funds left over in my Steam account that I don't think I will ever use or have a use for.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

this refers to EQ II but it is on the Steam forums so figure it will work for EQ also

https://steamcommunity.com/app/201230/discussions/0/3004429475620387109/

or this was on another forum which sounds like you go to Daybreak first.

On the Daybreak website, once you select the monthly membership option using 'buy now', There is an option for using Steam to pay for subscription under payment source. Once you click 'Purchase' you are brought to the steam website where you can log in.

Disclaimer - I know nothing about Steam or even Wallets (other than mine is empty) - just trying to help. I think you might have more luck on the second part about moving funds to pay pal if you asked on the Steam forums.