An Augment Idea

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ranger Rallem, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Ranger Rallem Ranger Extraordinaire

I believe players ought to use their earlier quested armors and weapons as augments to newer and better weapons, in the slot 3 type 21 and slot 2 type 20 slots where the newer armor would look like the older and would add its stats. I am talking about specific class quested armors and weapons such as Ivy Etched Armor, "Swiftwind" & "Earthcaller" and the Bow Rain Caller, and of course the equivalent gear for all other classes.

I believe this new augmentation idea would increase traffic in older zones for players to either recomplete quests or finish them off and would start a trend for more classic looking gear in higher ended zones. There is a danger of overpowering gear here, so there ought to be limits set.
  2. bortage spammin lifetaps

3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Schadenfreude Augur

It's a great idea and has been suggested before however the code resources and dev time required even for one item per class are probably more than you'd think.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

While there might not be a lot of lower level players in those zones I am not sure it is a great idea to send high level players back to low level zones to compete with the low level players that are there.