CoV expansion is 25% off.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Riou EQResource

They can't extend it because it will be removed for the next expansion when it ends
  2. demi Augur

they can extend it .. its just a matter of , if they will or not .. why cant they push the beta time frame by 10days . .. they could if they wanted to ..
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Shortening beta would be bad, it feels like it is never long enough as it is.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  4. demi Augur

beta is usually only 4 weeks long .. maybe 5 if were lucky .. release for ToL isnt supposed to be released till mid December .. maybe if were lucky they will release around the 8th ..
    If they extend the sale till the 22 of October that still gives them 6 weeks to beta almost 7 ..
    I dont see why they made this expansion sale SO Time restrained vs past years.. we used to get 6+ weeks on expansion sales .. now we get LESS than 4..
    well guess i'll wait another year and get ToL when its on sale for my remaining 10 accounts .. cause i wont be buying them this year .. and im only gonna be buying 1 maybe 2 basic ToL's .. And that all depends if I feel the expansion will be worth it . prolly wont be .. I wont be holding my breath .. it wont be the first time DPG has let me down .. wont be the last..
  5. Mossaa Augur

So you want DB to change their schedule and move Beta start 10days just because you want 10 more days before you can pay for the discounted CoV expansion. My suggestion is, get outside your basement and see that there are other people around. You are not center of the universe.
  6. demi Augur

ouch your words hurt .. lol not really .. grow up ..