FREE COV RAID NUGGET ON BRISTLEBANE

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Robnie, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Robnie Augur

Randoms will be at magus in GL on Bristlebane starting at 17:30 central ending at 18:00 central every Sunday/Tuesday until Beta launch. More may be held after but no promises

/random 9 9999

Will require an open raid lockout for one of the 9 COV raids

Courtesy of Reckless Ascension on Bristlebane https://www.recklessascension.org/forum

Must be level 115 to win
  2. Thundastruk Elder

Booya!
    Duder likes this.
  3. demi Augur

im not on BB , but I think its awesome you guys are doing that .. 2 thumbs up
    Skuz and Ozon like this.
  4. Robnie Augur

I've been informed sub 115s may have issues zoning into cov some cov raids so the requirement to win a nugget is 115 jus to avoid any issues
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I also am not on BB, I don't raid, and I don't even know what a "raid nugget" is, but I also think it's a wonderful thing you are doing :)
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

/tips Fedora
  7. Marton Augur

I don't play on BB, but it's good to see people organizing stuff for their server.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Cool but Micky D's is giving me 20 nuggets ...that's right 20!!! nuggets for only $5. No level needed;)

Nice to see this happening even if its on another server.
  9. The real Sandaormo Augur

Transferring to BB, I like free stuff.
    Ozon likes this.
  10. Endiment Scale Tailed

That’s how they get you hooked. Next, you’ll join a raiding guild and be spending dkp on that stuff.
    Nennius and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  11. demi Augur

OMG we have nugget dealers on the corners now .. where's the Rivervale Sheriff ..
  12. Zolav Augur

13. demi Augur

raid peeps need to come over to bertox :p
  14. Robnie Augur

Taking ideas on where to hold next weeks raffle. Post your funny zone ideas! Will strawpoll the ideas later in the week
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

16. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Bristlebane's throne room. To get to the raffle, make people work for it. No call of the hero allowed.
  17. Bigstomp Augur

Cool that you are doing this. I saw your message in the lobby earlier but didn't stick around long enough to see what you were randoming off.
  18. Robnie Augur

Another nugget raffle 9/28 in gfay, noob lift. 5:30-6:00 PM CENTRAL
  19. Flatchy Court Jester

Seen this last night and thought it was a task add lol. Wish I had stuck around to roll that random! Maybe tonight I will give it a go! Thank you!
  20. Randel Flag Elder

great job man, very impressive!