Hardened Destiny not dropping

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Caole. Lemming, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Caole. Lemming New Member

My group has been collecting hardened Destiny from COV raids for about 2 months now. Suddenly after the patch on the 21st we've noticed that no hardened Destiny is dropping. Normally the Eastern waste raid gives us 2 to 3 hardened Destiny per clearing, skyshrine is usually one or two. We have cleared Eastern waste twice and sky shrine once. Zero augs have dropped thus far. We will more than likely do Eastern waste again tonight or tomorrow. In 2 months we got an Aug with every clearing every time. But since the patch not have dropped. If you nerfed it that's okay I'd just like to know.

I hope it is a bug though

Cao e-marr
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Welcome to RNG, this happened all the time in ToV.
  3. Caole. Lemming New Member

We have cleared tov instance maybe 7 or 8 times. We have always gotten at least one drop as long as we clear the zone. It just feels off that out of 25 clears we got two with zero drops in a row. If it's rng cool, it just doesn't feel like RNG.
  4. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

A number of my guildees have reported higher drop rates lately of luck augs in CoV raid instances. We pretty much always get one (sometimes two) on just our clear from Sontalak to Aaryonar.

It's all data points. Just think your luck has turned...
  5. Caole. Lemming New Member

We have gotten four drops in the Eastern waste and since and then three a couple times there. One or two at most at tov and sky shrine.

And I refuse to pull dragons in necropolis so none from there lol.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The drop rate on his has always been aweful, especially considering you need 10 each. I just wish the luck augs were either a decent drop rate or removed from game completely.
    cadres likes this.
  7. Caole. Lemming New Member

Okay you're all right. RNG we did Eastern waste tonight and got two augs in less than 45 minutes

So yes just some bad RNG.
  8. Metanis Bad Company

I always had the best luck in the WW instance. Always 3 to 4 per clear. And it's much easier pulling singles than any of the other CoV zones.
  9. Shredd Augur

5 drops in Arry raid for us.