Blight of Sul Debuff

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Dilquan, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Dilquan Augur

Hello,

Is there anyway to get rid of this debuff you get in the Crypt of Sul in TBM?

Thanks
  2. Alnitak Augur

I think you need a Mirror Master achievement, or Champion of the Broken Mirror achievement.
    I do not remember for sure. Basically - you need to win TBM and you get flagged for immunity to those debuffs.
    Dilquan likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

#1 thing to know is merc are not affect by this. So bring healers

There is 2 opinions on this

One is do the 4 missions that reward you with a collectable.

Do each one 6 times.

Fate Rewards the Bold, We make Our Own Rewards, In Defense of Health and Laxvanom Labors.

And click the little things

The other is Finish all content: Champion/Paragon. So, do all of the partisan, mercenary, and hero tasks.

I think the second one is wrong cause I do not have all the Hero tasks done and either I do not get the debuff or it is so little now at my level that it is not noticeable. My healer merc handled this fine at lower level.
    Dilquan likes this.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

I just ignored it. It looks and feels bad but it's no big deal really.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

I may be thinking of something else, but don't those TBM debuffs cause merc healers to constantly try and heal you to full?
  6. Randomized Augur

No you’re at 100% health. It just knocks off whatever the % is from your total health
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

Ah, ok...then I was thinking of something else.
  8. Gialana Augur

When TBM was first released (or maybe only during Beta), yes, the merc healers constantly tried to heal. But that didn't last too long.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.