Who won GoD race on Aradune?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hickss, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Hickss New Member

I've been out of the game for several months , just looking to see how the race got on?
  2. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Altered memes
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

Great, now he's talking to himself.
    Stymie and Triconix like this.
  4. Pazuzu New Member

teb won by an hour or so. both guilds pushed through the downtimes. teb stayed one raid zone ahead of them entire time. both guilds did the txevu clear and didnt cheese it.
  5. Machen New Member

Curious when it was finished?
  6. Pazuzu New Member

if you dont count server downtime i think teb was around 7 hours and am was around 8 hours. but also both guilds stopped for quite a while during the first server coming down announcement that didnt happen before deciding to continue pushing
  7. Xhartor Augur

Didn't TEB finish Inktu'ta 3 minutes before the server went down?
  8. Pazuzu New Member

yeah after waiting around 30 min for servers to go down after first announcement then seeing am had already started pushing raids again teb started raid and got the announcement while in there so just ran through it as fast as possible. finished with just a couple minutes left.
    Machen likes this.
  9. Machen New Member

Pretty gutsy. But i guess if your competition is doing it, you have no choice but to respond.
  10. Zapsos Augur

[Thu Sep 16 01:42:56 2021] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Tunat`Muram Cuu Vuaux has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Kubat along with everyone else who participated in this achievement! (TEB)

[Thu Sep 16 02:45:40 2021] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Tunat`Muram Cuu Vuaux has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Archaides along with everyone else who participated in this achievement! (AM)
    ((Times in PST)
  11. Kodachi Augur

Everyone because the darkness that is LDoN has passed.
    Xhartor and Boze like this.