Things we need to do to change the game...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I have mine sent to ding, the only time it does annoy me is when I'm sending parcels. It also means when I'm boxing I don't miss a tell. I tend to play the wizzy (my main) as a 2nd char and play the rogue as number 1 when i'm boxing. So the wizzy gets most of the tells. :rolleyes: Wizzy has no worries about positioning so it is easier to concentrate on rogue and just hit the nuke button on wizzy, which doesn't even need me to be looking at the laptop screen. :)

I box not bot :)
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

They changed it so the merchants say it differently. If you're still getting audio triggers from merchants, you need to check your trigger. If it's set up right, merchants won't trigger it. I have it set up on all three accounts and never get audio spammed by merchants.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'll have to take a look at it, I set them up years ago when ATs first came out, I think I have them set as told you and and tells you, as back them players could do both, not sure if they still can.
  5. Evye Augur

6. Evye Augur

“What is the difference between a living thing and a dead thing? In the medical world, a clinical definition of death is a body that does not change. Change is life. Stagnation is death. If you don't change, you die. It's that simple. It's that scary.”

Leonard Sweet

Sorry double post!
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  7. demi Augur

the only thing i feel bsts need is tracking .. other than that i think they are fine ..
  8. demi Augur

SK's get Harm touch . its not a death touch .. and their pet is ok cant tank anything current for very long at all .. more of a small constant dot ..
    Stymie and Ozon like this.
  9. Ozon Augur

Hah I wish my SK had Death Touch, that would be amazing! My pet isn't exactly buring up the DPS, rk3 with all buffs, and pet wrapons does about 30k in current content. Nothing huge. But I like DPS so I keep him around.

Alot of classes have nice things I wish I had, but if I want them I have to play that class and be willing to give up other things. No one gets everything, thats the point.
  10. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

Yeah, SKs just overall are very average. Hopefully, next expansion can bring some much needed buffs our core abilities.
  11. Disapointed Lorekeeper

Your pet does garbage DPS, but DPS > nothing... With that said, your pet has alot more than RK3 buffs and some "wrapons" if it's pulling 30k.
  12. Ozon Augur

I can double check, but pretty sure its just that, I go through pets to fast for full pet toys. And that from a less than ideal group, although we did get outside buffs, and 25-30k is pretty standard for me.
  13. Evye Augur

As hacked as tracking is now i feel like most people have it.
    Really no reason your warder couldn't be "used" for tracking.