Any Chance of Making LoN Mounts and Illusions Unattunable ??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by OldCa61, Jul 27, 2021.

1. OldCa61 Augur

It would be awesome to be able to make used LoN Mounts and Illusions Unattunable so they can be traded or given to other characters.
    Yes, I know they aren't Attunable now, but if you could make them tradable for DB Cash or through Quests that would be sweet :)
    I can't be the only one with older toons with nice items that I lost interest in playing that class (Nerfed).
    Let the comments begin.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This would be cool but I fear something on the line of Lynea the pet collector in the Commonlands would happen.

Where you have to trade in 10 prize pets and take a chance on what you get in return which is usually one of the ones you already traded in.

Adoption coins:
    You can buy a random discontinued pet from her using this currency. For selling her 10 adoptable pets, you get enough Adoption Coins to purchase one Random Pet in a Box.
    Adoptable pets released so far include cats, large felines, dogs, and birds. Cat in a Bag, Big Cat in a Bag, Dog in a Crate, and Bird in a Cage may be purchased in the Marketplace. Using the item will give you one of several different types, each at random.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yeah I really want the Phoenix, but I'm not trading in 10 just to get a chance at it. :rolleyes:
    OldCa61 likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just making them all heirloom would be enough.
    Angahran, Stymie and OldCa61 like this.
  5. Angahran Augur

Maybe make the heirloom ?
  6. Conq Augur

Aren't they all ready tradable on the prison server?
    Conq