Edit Filters in AdvLoot

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by nitrocutter, Jul 27, 2021.

1. nitrocutter Journeyman

Why doesn't the Edit Filter show all available loot that you've looted?

For instance I have had a Starfish looted from Western Wastes. I try to adjust my setting for that loot in my Edit Filter in AdvLoot and it doesn't show up.

Why?
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

You have to actually pick a loot setting for something new (AN, AG, Never, etc.) and loot it once. Then the item will show up in your loot filters.

Also make sure you have your results set high enough to see it. I think the default is 20 or something, but if you have lots of stuff with similar names and try to filter it, a lot of it won't show up. Set it to like 50 or something to start because the higher the results number, the more time it takes to search and if you put in a number that's too high, it might cause EQ to freeze/crash.
    Skuz and nitrocutter like this.
  3. nitrocutter Journeyman

Thanks, I'll try that.
  4. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

The default is 10, I would highly recommend setting it to something higher. You can't even see all the results for "rusty" with 10, which has messed me up a few times until I remembered to change the limit.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Others have suggested upping the number of displayed results. Even that's not enough most of the time. There's a Search field, you know.