account problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kaiju, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Kaiju New Member

Sorry to bother people.

Was wondering if anyone else noticed that there account access was wrong? I am a lifetime member and now the game is acting like I am not??

Any help on how to resolve the confusion would be helpful
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You ask for help but your description of the problem you have is about as vague as possible.

i.e. some educated guesses on specific problems you could have would be:

Are you unable to play on all-access servers and they are highlighted yellow on the server select screen?
    Are you seeing some of your characters as unavailable to play because you have a smaller number of available character slots on your account?
    Are your characters gear items Yellow/Blue highlighted in the character inventory pane as if you no longer have access to prestige items?
    Are you seeing a "buy time" on your DBC claim button?

In all of the above cases the solution will be to raise a petition at the help site - https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?link-forums/daybreak-games-support.282/

If you have a different issue then a better description of it would be a good start.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It has happened to others in the past so don't despair

Make sure you are using the patcher to log in with.

Sometimes just restarting your computer will release whatever is stuck and blocking it.

Some folks have had luck making it work by changing their password. I am always leery of that one ;)

And finally file a petition as mentioned above.
  4. Kaiju New Member

first I wish to thank everyone for there response. I first noticed it on the title page that my DB cash anywhere. will try to the the ideals and if no go will try petition. again thanks everyone
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Update: players are reporting a variety of connection issues this morning ie invalid account, having to agree to TOS all over when logging in, etc .

So its very likely this is one of them where your account just does not connect all the way to the server.
  6. Fredster New Member

At 1st I thought it was because I traded an item for krono's and then sold them. All 3 of my lifetime accounts say I need to buy more time. Something else is going on. please fix!
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You need to file a petition if none of the suggestions above helped you.

Also if today or yesterday was your bill date it may be processing. Even lifetime accounts have "bill" dates even though they don't actually "bill"

I had a charge hang in limbo for over 5 days.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

That's a new bug for lifetime accounts, it would seem. Us month-to-month types see the "Add More Time" button always.
    CrazyLarth and Skuz like this.