Leg Ornamentation GONE WRONG

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Cleric Rachael, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Cleric Rachael Elder

Okay so I haven't had any issues with wearing my ornaments ever and have been wearing these ones for a while. I added my new helm and things got weird. My legs now look like I took and ogre sized pair of pants and tried to wear them. I have tried everything and its just the ornament that does it! My cleric now looks like she couldn't stay away from the Little Debbie snacks and now has too much junk in the trunk. I have made a ticket and I hope they can help because it literally looks like my cleric is now wearing a diaper lmao. Hope you can see the picture haha https://ibb.co/Jc26rsF
  2. Cleric Rachael Elder

3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Neither image works, try using a public hosting website like imgur and attach that. However you may also want to actually specify what leg ornamentation you are using and the item you are inserting it into.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

5. Cleric Rachael Elder

okay different link has been added thank you :)
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Baby got back.

[IMG]
    Nennius, Herf and Axxius like this.
  7. Szilent Augur

that's the Old Valiant, instead of the Valiant. right click the item in inventory to get the more fitted version

[IMG]
    Cleric Rachael likes this.
  8. Herf Augur

9. Cleric Rachael Elder

I wore these for a long time and had no issues not sure why it changed all of a sudden, I could understand if i put them on and they were like this but I had them for over 6 month lol
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

Be honest. COVID quarantine has been tough for many people.
    Fenthen, Hutarx, Elyssanda and 5 others like this.
  11. Cleric Rachael Elder

I see what you are saying they do say old vs the rest of the set i wonder how it changed>?
  12. Szilent Augur

right clicking in inventory swaps them back/forth
    Stymie and Cleric Rachael like this.
  13. Cleric Rachael Elder

14. Cleric Rachael Elder

its funny when i asked for help through customer support they said i was a developer issue and they couldnt help, really glad i posted here!
  15. Hutarx New Member