Cultural Tradeskills on TLP not available to all races

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Erod, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Erod New Member

I was pointed to report this in the bug forum by Accendo.

There is an issue on TLPs where certain races are not able to complete Cultural combines because the vendor that sells the culture specific item is not selling that item.

My example is Frogloks on Aradune - which is currently on LoY - cannot purchase valorite from Zok Drup. Zok Drup exists, he does sell smithing supplies, and the cultural forge is present, but since he does not sell the valorite, Frogloks cannot take advantage of these combines. This is also true for many other races who don't rely on High Quality Ore for their cultural smithing.

This seems like an easy fix since all of the vendors already exist, its simply adding the cultural components to them once the vendor exists in the world.
  2. Cainen Augur

I believe the cultural for frogs, and most other races, were DON. So it would make sense these do not exist on Aradune.
    Skuz and Stymie like this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Old Cultural existed for the original races but like Cainen says DoN is when new Cultural system went into the game so TLP shouldn't expect it till then, a few get it early but that's likely an oversight.