Looking for UK or Euro Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Michele Hayes, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Michele Hayes New Member

Dear All,

I am a new player returning to eq after lets just say a long time.

I have created a hunter and am currently level 27. The guild I am currently in are really lovely but they are a US guild so there are hardly any people online when I am on.

Are there any Guilds in the same time zone that I am? Currently I am on the Fennin ro server; but if there is a guild that fits what I am looking for I am happy to move servers.

What am I looking for?

Ideally I am looking for a guild that is friendly and accepting of new people( and doesn't mind the odd stupid question :p
    One that raids but also does things together as a guild such as grouping and the harder quests.
    I guess my main thing is to have a guild where there is actually guild chat. I can't work so I get plenty of quiet at home :)
    Any questions please send message :) looking forward to hearing from anyone smile
  2. Baalfeus Journeyman

Hi there.

Knightmare is recruiting on Mangler Server. We are european time and raid 3 days a week, Sundays 19:00CET, Tuesdays and Thursdays 20:30CET (-1 hour for UK, so 18:00 and 19:30).

Mangler is currently at the Serpent's Spine-Expansion, so I don't know if you want to join a Server that is in an earlier state or if you don't mind to join one that is already a bit advanced. You can level up pretty fast here and we are a helpful bunch of people, that would help you to catch up quick. Guess not worth to transfer a char, just start a new one here if you want to give us a try.

We are basically a bunch of muppets that don't take things to serious. Most of us have done classic contents for a few times already and are now here for the long haul to experience all the later content of EQ. So it can be chaotic from time to time when we go for new targets, but that's part of the fun :) We also do offnite groups and raids to help gear up new members or boxes.

Feel free to check us out at knightmare.eu.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Best server for you would be AB, this is the Euro server.

I'd suggest checking out the social guild "Jesters of Norrath" lots of helpful people there to answer your questions on your playtimes.
  4. Kantsyng New Member

Depending when you left a progression server might be a great way to see stuff you missed.

Rosengard on Aradune is a great Euro guild and we are in planes of power at the moment.

Incidentally, I recognise the name. Were you in Dawnraiders on Venril Sathir by any chance?
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

A hunter you say?
    No Hunter Class in EQ, I'm guessing you've formerly played/looked at WoW and picked a Ranger.

Antonius Bayle is the only EU located server, and the only one with a sizeable population of EU players outside of the TLP servers. If you only play a few hours a week I would go there.
    And if you plan on being Free to Play for a while you will need to stick to Live servers as TLP require a paid account (subscription or Krono).

If you plan on playing plenty of hours a week then a TLP might be a better server for you, Mangler or Aradune are your best bets - if you enjoy boxing then Rizlona would be your best option.

I would not reccomend the Mischief/Thornblade servers for a new/returning EU player as both of those are destined to end up merging with Firiona Vie which is almost entirely made up of USA players, but if you are okay with not being able to transfer off there to a EU server it might be worth considering - but the EU population there is not very big so worth reading up on the ruleset and speaking to guilds there to get some idea of what you would be letting yourself in for as it might be a short ride to a dead-end for a Euro player as once the numbers drop there wil be zero hope of new recruits when they merge with FV in 5 ish years' time.
  6. Michele Hayes New Member

I was !!

/wave

Is there anyone left ?

7. Kantsyng New Member

Still a few about here and there.
    I was Qujam in Dawnraiders if you remember me.

Been in Rosengard on Phinny and starting again here on Aradune, has a very similar feel to Dawnraiders back then
  8. Michele Hayes New Member

I do /wave I'll start a new char on the server, but I am waiting to hear back from the dev team, as I signed up for membership but it keeps asking me to sign up. For the server you need to be a member.
  9. Herf Augur

Agnarr (PoP/LDoN/Ykesha locked TLP) has a euro guild, <The Remedy> People will tell you Agnarr is 'dead' but don't believe them until you've looked into it yourself. Very friendly server. You will probably have to lvl to 30 on your own, but on Agnarr there are always free buffs from players in PoK. Get a Temperance and Damage Shield and you're good to go.
  10. Kantsyng New Member

I'll be on Kantsyng or Alystranne, when you manage to sort your sub hit me up and i'll help you get started
  11. Michele Hayes New Member

Even though I paid for the extra services, I can't access the paid for servers'. I also keep getting the all access info popping up which s a issue they are still sorting out. Are there any servers that you don't need to pay for to access ?

Many thanks in advance

Michele
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Antoinus Bayle if you want Euro