[Bertoxxulous] Faceless Conquest recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by sieger, Apr 1, 2021.

1. sieger Augur

Faceless Conquest
    Bertoxxulous Server

Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/JyvAuXJ (join our Discord and ping an officer if you just want to join ASAP)

About Faceless
    We have cleared 6/6 current NoS events and have all raids on farm status.

We have been completing all current raid content on the Bertoxxulous server since March 2021.

Prior to that we completed the Selo 20th Anniversary progression server, which saw us progress through all 27 of EverQuest’s expansions between March 2019 and March 2021. This culminated in us fully completing both the current and previous live expansions. Like every Faceless guild that has ever raised its banner, we will strive for excellence. We participate in beta testing of future expansions and always attempt new raid content on launch days.

Faceless is a guild with origins in TLP servers dating back to 2011 (we were the top guild on Lockjaw and Agnarr TLPs before moving to Selo), that is now on the Bertoxxulous server and is actively engaged in EQ live raiding and is looking for new members to bolster our ranks.

Why join us?
    We started on Selo two years ago to experience everything that EverQuest had to offer, and it has given us unique insight into the game and we are the first guild to bridge the gap between TLP and live in over 10 years. We view our guild as a unique opportunity: for serious raiders we probably have raided at a more hardcore level than anyone else in all of EQ since March of 2019, we get things done. For people returning to the game, for TLP players who have always wondered “what’s it like on live”, we have the unique experience of having just done all of EQ’s progression, we are very experienced at getting people into the game from level 1 or level 85 and getting them raiding. We’ve had people join us with Heroic characters or even level 1s, and be raiding in less than a week.

Guild Structure
    We are looking for people who would like to apply to join our raid team as Raiders and we are also happy to guild people who are just looking for a fun guild that offers grouping opportunities and a helpful and enjoyable atmosphere.

We are not a family guild, we have a rough around the edges guild culture and we aren’t looking to coddle the easily offended. Faceless has never had a reputation for being a babysitter, and we don’t regulate your daily lives with arbitrary rules on what you do outside of raids or how you communicate.

Raiding Schedule
    Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday 8:30 PM ET - 11:30 PM ET

Requirements
    If you wish to join as a non-Raider member, we only ask that you do not cause guild drama, and if you attend raids that you listen to raid leader instructions and play your class appropriately. Note that as a non-raider you will be limited in your options for getting raid spots or loot.

For raiders we expect you to be level 120 and show that you have put forth effort in gearing
    your character in group content.

We regularly audit DPS, aDPS, usage of appropriate healing spells and tanking abilities and push our raiders to improve. You need to be capable of working with that feedback and improving your character to join the ranks of our raid roster.
    You must maintain a Raid Attendance of 60%.

Class Needs
    We believe in giving any good player a chance, and will accept applicants of any class. However our classes that are high need at the moment are:

Bard
    Cleric
    Necro

Joining

You can join our Discord https://discord.gg/JyvAuXJ and ping Frank or Sieger. You can also contact Frankthebank directly in game, or through discord via FranktheBank#8754.
    Skuz, Bananarama and FranktheBank like this.
  2. Basak Augur

I love you guys! If I had more time. I remember an iteration on Test server way back when. Keep up the good work!
    FranktheBank likes this.
  3. Lumiens Augur

Those Faceless vs Amtrak videos were so hilarious.
    Foaming and FranktheBank like this.
  4. FranktheBank Augur

Man, Ice-T...
    Foaming likes this.
  5. FranktheBank Augur

Warrior recruitment is now closed to raiders. If you think you would be a standout app, you can still try. You can also join the guild for just general grouping.

Necro, SK, Mage is no longer high need, but not closed.

Bards and Clerics! Bards and Clerics! Bards and Clerics!
  6. sieger Augur

We are currently still recruiting Bards and Clerics and have had a great amount of interest during our first week on the server. We cleared out the first two fights of Tier 3 (server firsts for Bertoxx, although we had cleared them previously on Selo) with several of our new applicants last night. The guild is also still fully open to anyone just looking for grouping or casual opportunities. We're being a little more selective on raider applications right now simply because of high demand, but in our experience this ebbs and flows rapidly so still reach out if you're interested, but we'll be candid about the raid spots we have available.
    FranktheBank likes this.
  7. FranktheBank Augur

My kingdom for a friggin druid, even two. Also still after Bard/Clr.

Srsly tho. Druids. Please. Druids.

D r u i d s.
  8. sieger Augur

We've been farming CoV content on Bertox and have a healthy roster, we're also running GDKP open server raids periodically. Come join the fun!

Still seeking some people of the following classes:

Bard, Cleric, Druid.
  9. sieger Augur

We continue to farm CoV on Bertox, at present our highest class needs are:

Bard, Necromancer, Paladin, Shadow Knight
  10. FranktheBank Augur

Still completing 9/9. Went back and finishing EoK Vanq for some folks +80 augs, did Mearatas (made sure not to invite Scornfire) and did ToV conqueror. Having a fantastic time.

Highest Class needs are Berserkers, Druids, Bards. Even if you are not one of those three, feel free to reach out to me. There's quite a few classes we would take 1 more of.
  11. Basak Augur

GoGo Faceless!
  12. baider Elder

hmm, tempted to come back seeing the faceless crew on a live server now

maybe ill dust off my 111 bard :p
  13. FranktheBank Augur

We are pretty stacked on most classes, really need a few bards to help round out our groups!

Srsly though, Bards.

B A R D S!

Other Open Classes (meaning we are looking for 1 solid RA/player of these classes) - Bst, Dru, Enc, Shm, SK.
  14. FranktheBank Augur

I wasn't kidding. Bards. Come sing us the song of your people.

Other Open Classes (meaning we are looking for 1 solid RA/player of these classes) - Bst, Enc, Mag, Pal, Shm

Also, bards.
  15. Gorg00 Augur

FEED ME BARDS

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]