Characters have no hair

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RebeccaM, Jan 17, 2013.

1. RebeccaM New Member

After the patch yesterday, 1/16/2013, my characters have no hair now. Anyone else having this issue?
  2. yaddab Augur

At character select screen only, they had hair once I had logged in
  3. Bendi Lorekeeper

So far only my gnomish mage has lost his hair
  4. Adaman New Member

Same here...I lose my hat/hair everytime I zone as well. So, to summarize, no hair at login..no hair at rezoning.
  5. RebeccaM New Member

The wizard hat ornaments are not showing when I zone, have to take it off and put it back on. Are they looking into these issues?
  6. TSR-AlexS Augur

Are you guys still having these issues? Mind posting me some screenshots of this? I'll be more than happy to escalate them up to the appropriate department.
  7. Myric227 New Member

My mage is also bald and the armor preview in game no longer works on this character either. The rest of my characters are fine.
  8. TSR-AlexS Augur

Myric, mind posting a pic?
  9. deviousdevil New Member

Mine isn't working either and im mad please help!
  10. Leerah Augur

No casters have had hair since the Dec. patch on my computer. (Even at Char Select screen.) I figured it's because I turned off the michelin man looking gear.
  11. Myric227 New Member

There isn't an option to post a screenshot and it doesn't let me take one at character select anyways.
  12. Leerah Augur

I'm sure they must have seen it by now!
  13. Dev-Jchan New Member

We've found the issue causing hair to disappear and have a fix in internally. This is flagged as one of the things to be fixed in our next scheduled live update in February. Thanks for reporting this issue.
  14. Bendi Lorekeeper

You are not flagged as staff on this account?
  15. JChan Developer

Bah, my mistake. In case you want verification "Dev-Jchan" is also me "JChan".
  16. Geroblue Augur

Thanks for the upcoming fix.
  17. Ratbo Peep Augur

To add to this... my Mercs hair colors also changed - many of them to a blue/green color.
    This since the December patch - not the most recent one.
    Is this part of the same bug?
    I also noticed some bald NPCs - that used to have hair etc....
    -Ratty