Loyalty tokens not updating again (they were, but didn't this week)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tatanka, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

So, I know the old thread was closed, because they were updating again the last two weeks. I definitely got updates the last two weeks.

However, when I checked tonight, my totals on all accounts was the same as last week, Wednesday. They are supposed to update on Sunday, correct? If that's the case, then the "LCs not updating" appears to be back.
    Moege and Aanuvane like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I notice mine were updating on Wed.....well at least that was when I checked and they were there so if not updated by tomorrow (Wed) then guess we file petitions again.

Edit: This morning some players are reporting that if they click on the loyalty vendor all their tokens disappear but then might reappear if you click again. I am not willing to test this :D
    Tatanka likes this.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Thanks, @CatsPaws. I had always heard Sunday, and in the past had only ever checked on Sunday or Monday. I only started checking more often since the nonsense last month.

I'll check daily for the next few days, and will report back here by the end of the week with my findings.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I checked today, Thursday and see I got the 120 as I should.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I posted this Monday, checked Tuesday night, no LCs added. Didn't log in Wednesday, and tonight I logged in, and all accounts had LCs added.

So, the deposit day appears to have moved to Wednesday/Thursday.

Devs, please close this thread.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

One more update: Checked Wednesday this week, no new LCs. Checked tonight, they were added on all accounts, so looks like we can confirm Wednesday night/Thursday morning is the new LC update time.