Hunter - Stillmoon Temple

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lisard, May 25, 2021.

1. Lisard Silly

Jadewing and Wei Zhang are not spawning on the Cazic-Thule server
  2. Froglok Augur

I got Wei Zhang s-- but he was very much a rare spawn. Jadewing is still AWOL.
  3. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

we got Wei Zhang on luclin, jadewing has flown the coop despite being camped since server up.
  4. GoldenFrog Augur

I assume the rest have been bagged?

We've had a pretty constant presence in Stillmoon and these have been completely silent so far
    • Bathhouse Manager
    • Jadewing
    • Stoneskin
    • Wei Chung
    • Wei Zhang
    Will continue to camp. But the list of apparently broken is long enough to warrant the question occasionally. (Yay to a week of "wasted" time in MMM for Findlewill)
  5. Catty Lorekeeper

Holy Smoking Saint Nick.

We have also been in Stillmoon for a week holding down those same spawn points. Gave up on Jadewing after reading this. Got Bathhouse guy on day 6.

Still dont have Stoneskin, Wei Chung, or Wei Zhang - and a couple 115's just clearing zone repeatedly should be picking up any PHs.... yowzah.
    GoldenFrog likes this.
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

They all spawn. You are just having bad luck.
    GoldenFrog likes this.
  7. Cimbaeth Elder

We got Jadewing - but no Wei Zhang- any ideas as to what his actual PH is? I suspect it's either the roaming Kirran or the roaming clay sentinal. Oh and I've popped Wei Chung 4 or 5 times. He is the static kirran in that back room (if you look at the map- to the left of the ascent) I also just re- popped Stoneskin a few minutes ago too. Where is Wei though. Wei? WEI? Y!
  8. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We're still missing jadewing and its been camped 24/7 since servers came up basically. Have everything else in stillmoon tho! ;)
  9. Cimbaeth Elder

Just got Jadewing- again. Big room to the Northeast- static drake in top NW of that room. 2nd time was in front of scroll thief room. 3rd time was yet another drake spot. Seems as if all the drakes in that room are PHs.

Stoneskin: Roaming drake in Big room to the far east right off the long hall. Stoneskin roamed to the entrance of that room right as I entered. Has been same roaming drake for 3 kills now.

Wei Chang: Stationary kirin in the back of the room, farthest north - lower floor- to the left of ascent if you look at map. Has been in that spot for 5 kills now.

Wei Zhang- no idea- any help here? Have been clearing/camping for him since servers up also, basically.

Lol and just repopped all 3 of those. And Jadewing again. Jadewing on 4 clears consecutively now.
  10. GoldenFrog Augur

Thank all for the updates. I can handle long camps. Days+. But is frustrating to find a spawn broken after all that time (i.e. MMM).

Still holding Stillmoon. Still missing 4. It'll happen.
  11. Cimbaeth Elder

Got Jadewing and Stoneskin like 25 times each at least yesterday. Have cleared the whole zone I can't even count how many times over the past week. There is no way Wei Zhang could be this rare.
  12. GoldenFrog Augur

No stranger to extremely long camps. But always entertaining when some see named almost "common" and others go quite literally 2 weeks without one.

Still no Jadewing, Stoneskin, or Wei Zhang.

At some point, you wonder if it's a zone issue. Guess after next patch, we'll see.
  13. Cimbaeth Elder

This seems like some sort of zone bug to me also.
  14. Cimbaeth Elder

Solved- getting 26 people in zone forced a pickzone, which had the hunter mob. Did same thing for Thundercrest- DON finished!
  15. GoldenFrog Augur

Is the idea that the /pick will be a "non-bugged" zone? That we can camp all previously-blocked PHs there?

I'm understanding that we flip to the pick and then just camp it like normal 'til all remaining named bagged?
  16. Cimbaeth Elder

Correct- unless the PHs don't respawn in the pick too. Some picks get bugged just like the base zone and in some the PHs respawn. So we had to get 4 picks for Thundercrest and only 1 for Stillmoon.
  17. GoldenFrog Augur

Thank you for the information.

I'm down to just UF, broken zones, and few shy spawns in Dreadspire and Crystallos (which also now makes you worry OTHER zones can have /pick problems).

I'll just wait for them to fix those properly if ever. Glad you'zall can shake the tree but not worth it for me.