TLP Suffix Title to Live (of Mischief, of Thornblade)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, May 27, 2021.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Does anyone know if TLP suffix titles will transfer over to Live (with a character transfer)?

The new servers include cool suffix titles: of Mischief, of Thornblade; which might be unique enough to transfer over (at a later date).
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Possibly to FV only as they are the only other server without no drop loot.
    Bardy McFly and Skuz like this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

As Yinla said, chances are that the only live server the players on the two new TLP can transfer to is FV because of the Free Trade Rule set but it hasn't yet been confirmed by any of the staff.

If the merged version (MC+TB) of this server has a high enough population all the way to live they may not even merge it with FV anyway, a lot can happen in the 5+ years that will take.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thanks. That's a key point. I forgot that Mischief and Trueblade have Free Trade Enabled. All of the old world items are a distant memory to me. I wonder if the items would convert to no trade if they decide to allow transfers to any server. Obviously, it's a low priority issue for now....
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I may well be wrong here but as I understand it they don't have a script or anything that does this, one reason transfers to live servers other than FV won't happen.

A "Naked" (character minus any items) transfer might be possible, but I cannot see that in any way being a choice enough would consider to make it an option.
  6. Zynt Augur

It would convert to No Trade. Just /testcopy a character from FV and you will see that happen.