Request - Type 5 Bandolier

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Chaoslayer, May 24, 2021.

1. Chaoslayer Journeyman

I’m not really sure why this turned into what Hstat a tank should use topic but I feel like it is all a good example of why it would be nice. It would give toons that want to grind out a second set of augs that option and the people who don’t care the option to just ignore it.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

It was because your idea was dumb, so I turned it into something useful.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They are limited to how many aug slots can be on a piece of gear already which gives them little reason to add a slot just to make it easier to swap type 5 aug sets.
  4. Chaoslayer Journeyman

That seems harsh but did you really turn it into something useful? Another thread about what Hstat a tank should use? I would think all the other post about this with parses and what not make more sense.
  5. Qimble Augur

Because any time tank heroics comes up some mouthbreather comes in and claims all tanks should only stack a specific stat.

It will not surprise any tanks that I agree with @Axel that those moments when things are going wrong are the most fun you can have in a raid as a tank. I personally gear for it, but if someone else gears differently that's fine too. Item tier and proper button mashing are what really count on raid tanking.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

I stack dex and tank any raid mob without much problem. I even got to tank both Quoza + Nintal last night for awhile due to aggro + warriors dropping (but the Paladin stays alive??). I tanked Tantor soup to nuts last night for alt raids. Good times.

I agree, tanks are the most fun. Your group or raid wins when you're successful, and loses when you're not.