24 hours until Queueverquest

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Niskin, May 25, 2021.

1. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Don't miss your chance to be a number, in a long line of numbers.
  2. wade_watts Augur

3. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

EverQueuest

Come on we can do worse than this, bring on the horrible names and analogies!
  4. Abrhum Journeyman

ErrorQuest
  5. SleezerGeezer Elder

Just how bad will the queue be? No exaggerations, please.
  6. Ultrazen Augur

Lol....if you get in and stay in for longer than an hour the first month, I'd be surprised. :p This server is without doubt, going to set the record for crash and burn. There is a ton of interest in this server, and they have yet to do any TLP release that wasn't a debacle. Bad track record + even more demand = epic meltdown.
  7. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

8. Khalidhar New Member

Don't forget too, with the Pandemic a lot of people who might normally be at work are off and at home and with minimal funds, a $15 sub fee is a very doable expense for entertainment. I image the queues this time around will be worse than any of the other TLP launches, even with Thorneblade. I wouldn't be surprised to see them add a third to later be merged just to help with queues.
  9. SleezerGeezer Elder

I find it interesting that on my server, General Chat is unusually quiet.

:)
  10. Deathcomestoall Lorekeeper

11. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Less than two hours until we find out how long it will take to get into the server. And then:

[IMG]
  12. anarquia Journeyman

I dont see new servers listed on server select and Im all access sub. So how u get to the new servers?
  13. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

They don't launch for another hour and twenty minutes, they will show up sometime before then. Or later if they are having issues.
  14. anarquia Journeyman

ok. I thought servers were going to be listed on server select screen,but locked.
  15. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I'm sure they will be, but we don't know how long before launch that will happen. Maybe somebody else can say how close it was with previous launches.
  16. killswitch87 Journeyman

code-zero likes this.
  17. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Nice, I thought you meant in-game for a second, but they aren't there yet.
  18. jeskola pheerie

19. taliefer Augur

they solved their Queue problems. players cant get stuck in a queue if they cant log in at all. genius
    jeskola likes this.
  20. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I got in ok. Didn't want to get kicked form the server list menu, so logged into Aradune. Will go back and check in a few.