Mischief Market

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kubat, May 14, 2021.

1. ClayPigeon Baja Bandit

You seem to have some relationship with the original poster calling him a god or whatever.

But my points remain despite your affection for him.

Also there is another site already running.
  2. Stix Man Elder

wat?

Anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes on both of these websites would never make such a statement.

You can have your favorite, but to call this website just "another site that does basically the same thing" is just ignorance. I have no skin in this game but you must see the difference here. You either dislike who the OP is associated with or you are friends with tlpauctions? Either way, let's try not to show your biased too much here
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

What does skynet do?
  4. Kubat Apprentice

Mischief Market will now support Thornblade Server under one Discord/Site!
  5. Kubat Apprentice

Skynet is the name of the Guild Management system I created for the guild I am co-founder with on the Aradune Server <That's EQ Baby>. It handles all our DKP, Guild Management, Keying, Split Building, and Bidding just to name a few key features. It has Discord integration with commands to help members quickly get data. It's been a fun project I have been working on over the last year and a half and the inspiration behind creating Mischief Market.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  6. OreganoGuano Living rent free in your head

You should also tell how it communicates with a against the EULA third party program to send a message to an officers chat on Telegram when a mob has spawned too.

Which could be part of the reason why you don't want to share Skynet with others. As someone else has said you have Atabishi tied in here somewhere, given all the information going around about him right now. I would steer clear of dealing with you if you are tied in with him.
  7. Kubat Apprentice

The reason I don't market my Skynet system is because it is a valuable tool for guilds and has given TEB an edge in organization and privacy that other guilds have not had over the year. I created the system origianlly because I don't like Google Docs and wanted something members could maintain instead of officers. Also I am not interested in maintaining something for multiple guilds where rules and systems will be different.

As far as Mischief Market and Atabishi, he has no involvement in any of my projects Mischief Market is on my own private host and has no affiliation with TEB or it's system. Atabishi is my friend and just was helping get the word out there for my new project, that is all.

I mean it is no skin off my back if people use the system or not. As I stated in my original message it was something I did have in my Skynet system and it seemed popular among our guild members so I figured it was something that people might want to use for the new servers. I enjoy creating new things it is fun to put my programming skills to the test and learn more while new demands come.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  8. CokaRZ "Oh! they baited us"

Kubat created a really good efficient system and that was expanded on with others, from what I've seen it's something a lot of guilds could use. Hence some people are tryng to create their own versions for Mischeif/Thornblade.

Regardless of what Atabishi does or is, should be no reflection on Kubat or what he's doing.

Good luck with your site.
  9. Kubat Apprentice

Exciting week with Mischief and Thornblade launching this week!

Good luck to everyone racing and grinding on the launch!
    Naiderye likes this.