isoboxer mischief ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by markkk, May 18, 2021.

1. markkk Lorekeeper

i know that rizlona was patched so people could use isoboxer on it,will we be able to use isoboxer on 2 or 3 pc since you cant afk using isoboxer ?
  2. brickz Augur

stay on your containment server
    Baratu likes this.
  3. Tweakfour17 Augur

You already know the answer is no.
  4. Kylo Classic Augur

Troll says what
  5. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Truebox says no third party programs. Its that simple.
  6. Yteran Lorekeeper

RDP is built into windows. Checkmate anti-boxers.
  7. Bardy McFly Augur

I S Boxer is not allowed on Truebox servers even though it is broadcasting instead of automation.
  8. Gnothappening Augur

Not exactly how it goes, otherwise you wouldn't be able to use GINA.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Can I S Boxer be used across PCs? I've never used it.
  10. Tweakfour17 Augur

oh god not this argument again :D
    Bardy McFly and Lejaun like this.
  11. Gnothappening Augur

There is another grey area too, mouse software. If you have a razor, corsair, or even Logitech mouse or keyboard, chances are you are using third party software that could very well automate things.
    Bardy McFly and Tweakfour17 like this.
  12. wildone Elder

windows 10 his a 3rd party software,you can give cortana verball instructions.
  13. Tweakfour17 Augur

Cortana, farm me some krono!
    Bardy McFly and Gnothappening like this.
  14. Karasu New Member

15. Elabone Augur

3rd party programs are fine as long as there is no automation. When you use [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] and press 1 key, which them broadcasts to 5 other characters, they look at that as automation. Since a normal player would need to press that key 6 times to gain the same effect. This is why programs like Gina and Mouse software dont count. Use your heads for christs sake.
  16. Machen New Member

It can be, although I've never had a reason to try it. The key broadcasting, not the window management that is. You can't use it to show a client on another computer. But you can use it to broadcast from one computer to three others, for instance.
    Accipiter likes this.