Boxing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Knarf, May 9, 2021.

1. Elite_raider Augur

How do you make a "move forward" hotkey? Never knew I needed it, but now I do! :D
  2. Kahna Augur

I just rebind "move forward" from the arrow keys to the chosen button on my number pad.
    Elite_raider likes this.
  3. Vaile Journeyman

I’m also looking at boxing for the first time with chanter cleric and want to say thanks to all for the info in the thread. A question about the second macro here though, and some of the others, the pause 50 (5 seconds) before the /cast 1 seems like kind of a long delay if you are needing a heal, I get it’s allowing for the /stand animation but would 3 seconds be enough? Also do you need a /pause Xs before /sit where the time would be for the spell cast time? So if you are casting a 2 second heal and then have /sit immediately after it, would sit get missed with no pause, or will /sit always “que” up and work after a cast?

Thanks again!
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

It's not very intuitive but assume the pause and the action on the same line happen at the same time. So /pause 50 will wait 5s before going to the next line, but at the same time the wait is happening you also start casting a spell. This gives you time to finish casting before sitting so you don't interrupt yourself.
  5. Vaile Journeyman

Ah, thanks. So a spell with like an 8 second cast time for example you would maybe do /stand then next line /pause100, /cast 1 then /sit so it would stand and start casting and have about a 2 second buffer for cast time / animation before sitting?
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

Yup exactly.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

You don't need the /stand. We auto stand now when we cast a spell.
    Skuz likes this.