Outrider of Karana Bundle

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Daemon Sicarius, May 12, 2021.

1. Daemon Sicarius New Member

I can't buy this again for the bags :(

Please consider making this bag a claim 999 or let us repurchase the bundle.
  2. Thrawnseg Augur

You can just make a new account. You don't lose anything since all the rewards are given to everyone now regardless of account age.
  3. Demetri Augur

There's a new version coming next week - unless you're planning on doing BOTH bundles.
  4. Baldur Augur

You lose your lifetime subscription if you have one of those, which I do.
  5. Lamberduim Elder

Source?
  6. Lejaun Augur

Test notes.
  7. Kywen Augur

From May 11 Test Update Notes:

*** Items ***

- Descriptive text has been corrected for Outrider of Karana and Norrath Keeper's bundles.

This is the evidence of new bags coming??
  8. Lamberduim Elder

Is that evidence? Thanks I guess if so.
  9. Thrawnseg Augur

- Check out everquest.com/packs this month for the new Roguish Rapscallion Pack and Successful Shenanigan Bundle!
    Demetri likes this.
  10. Kywen Augur

Woot! Thanks!
  11. Lamberduim Elder

Awesome thank you
  12. Thrawnseg Augur

13. Lamberduim Elder

I don't know if Dreamweaver will ever read this, but if he happens to, did you ever play a game called nexus tk? There was a GM in that game that dealt with the community more than any of the others in that game also named Dreamweaver
  14. Demetri Augur

D'oh - I guess my estimate was off by a week - I assumed with the Patch note "coming soon" it was going to be on the website at roughly the same time. But alas... same real difference mostly though.