Reoccuring Payments?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shasti, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Shasti New Member

Help please, over the weekend my accounts became unpaid (still accessable, just unable to log into any premium / paid servers), except I am supposed to be on auto payment. Checked the bank / credit card, finance side is fine, problem is no charge request was even sent by EQ. Logged into website and it shows that I do not have a subscription. Except that nothing has changed, been a paid member since Mangler launched and have been reoccurring automatically for the last ~2 years, until this weekend. Sent in a web trouble shoot ticket and have heard nothing back except the usual bot auto sends, it is the weekend, and the check your bank issues first.

Is something wrong with the account? Payment system? Anyone else having these issues?
  2. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

The first thing I would do is check the expiration date on the credit card you used. Otherwise you will probably have to wait to hear back on the ticket. Somebody mentioned responding to the auto-sends to get it moving but I don't know much about that.
  3. Shasti New Member

I did check after you mentioned it, just to be sure! credit card is good for another 2 years.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I hope you get this worked out.

Do you remember if your subscription was close to running out? If so you could try to add a new one but if there is a chance it should still be active I guess waiting for an answer is your best bet.

If you think the current sub had ended but just didn't renew you could try adding a new one. Wouldn't do that if you think you still had time on it at least until you hear back from them though.
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

6. Nennius Curmudgeon

I had a similar thing happen once. My petition was answered very quickly. Hope your problem is solved as quickly.
  7. Hekaton Augur

Yeah my renew date was over the service window and I got charged twice for my sub. Hope one of them disappears but I did notice a higher total of dark paw cash in my account
  8. dreamweaver Community Manager

If you haven't petitioned about this yet I definitely would.
  9. Hekaton Augur

i was at work when i checked my bank info and saw that i got charged twice. When i got home to check my membership info it says i dont have a payment due until june. I'm fine with the double bill if this is the case. If i get charged again next month i'll run a petition up the ladder.
  10. dreamweaver Community Manager

10-4, you still might want to put one in just to let them know that you're okay with it. I think they may be trying to refund anyone affected.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

don poke the bear
  12. Wulfgard New Member

Having a similar issue. Account says payment pending but was paid 5 days ago. Was able to play until tonight and now account is recognized only as a free account.
    VorpalEsus likes this.
  13. Fisshy New Member

This same thing just happened to me. Recurring payments set up and have been going through just fine for about 7 months. Credit card charged on 4/26 and it stayed at pending until 4/30 where my credit card statement shows as processed. All access was available until about 6:30pm on 5/1. Then logged on at 7:45 and my account as reverted to f2p. Payment went through on my second account on the same card so I know its not the card.
    VorpalEsus likes this.
  14. VorpalEsus New Member

Same just happened to me. Was AFK, went to McDonalds. Came back and I had went LD. Went to log back in and i was F2P...checked and it says payment is "Pending" in my Daybreak account info, but i paid for this account already on April 22nd and the charge is there on April 22nd from my bank. So im not sure how I go F2P before my month is even up? And when i try to use my payment information that is saved it tells me with all 3 "incorrect payment information". Says the same thing when I try to enter a new form of payment that isn't on the account yet as well.
    Really hoping this is addressed, Id like to be able to have to All Aceess ive already paid for.
    Waiting on an answer from my petition.
  15. VorpalEsus New Member

Also, just spent 2.2m on a Krono on the PoVar server because I couldnt pay for my already paid for account... Guess what? Cant use the Krono either. Click Consume and it goes away, then just comes right back.
  16. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Same problem here, unable to update account.
    I have 6 - 6 month charges pending from trying.