Gameparse EQ question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by BadPallyGuildLeader, May 3, 2021.

1. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I posted on EQ Resource and now here. See if anyone has thoughts on what I am missing.

The windows disappear under the EQ window unless you click on the taskbar.

Any ideas on how to get the gameparse windows to overlay permanently on the EQ window. EQ is played in windowed mode by the way. Gameparse is latest version. I have scoured the menu in GP to find a "always display on top" feature.....
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Which latest version? The 1.x latest version or the (beta) 2.x latest version?

The window itself you can't make stay on top, but in EQ windowed you should have the real
    time DPS overlay come up while it's running. If you had 2 monitors you could move the GamParse over to the second one to look at.
  3. Zarkdon Augur

If you are just using the DPS overlay and not Tanking or Healing then Kauffman eq parsing tool works much better than gamparse for the dps overlay. But it doesn't have a tanking or healing overlay.
  4. Xorsazis Augur

Be sure to uncheck "Overlap Windows Taskbar" within EQ. While that is checked, EQ will always be on top.
  5. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Will check out all of the suggestions thanks.
  6. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

This worked...thank you.
  7. Spiritwarrior Monk - KoSB - Bertox

Is there currently any way to move the overlay so it is not in the middle of the screen
  8. Vumad Cape Wearer

Yes. Not on my desktop so I can't say where the setting is, but it is there. I use an ultrawide monitor so all my overlays are on the sides and do not obstruct EQ.