Silver status??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

My payment is pending?
    I can't consume a Krono instantly?

I tried to correct any issues by changing my payment card and payment pending status?

sigh.
  2. Celephane Augur

These are some great questions that I am totally sure this community will jump right on to answer for you!
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

You best bet is to petition. They will answer petitions from Silver accounts. You won’t be able to share details on the forums anyways.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Seems like they may have taken down account server for some maintenance work possibly, or issue has progressed and just can't connect any more.
  5. Tappin Augur

If they are in the process of charging the card, you need to wait until it either goes through or is denied before you can consume a Krono.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

P' LEASE fix my '' wallet issue''. I'm silver status, it has been DAYS.. petition is not answered.
  7. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Today my issue was fixed.
    The petition answer was:

No idea how to do that, but this points you in the direction that solved my issues.
    They cleared out the cache I guess on my payments? I was able to right click Krono on my account(s).
    I don't know if purchasing things in DB via DB button will now work, I assume they will.

But this was the issue. Others with Krono not working should check this out on their accounts.

Hope this helps others, check your 'pending payment' status.
  8. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I don't know how these are differentiated, but it seems like petitions take a while to get answered, where as CS tickets are faster. I put in a CS ticket last Sunday night and had an answer within 40 minutes. The answer was no, so maybe it was easier to respond to quickly, but it was fast. I don't know if there are different issues that get handled by different teams or what.
  9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Petition, CS ticket, and Support ticket are all the same. You have to select the correct category and provide clear, specific information to get a faster response time. Supposedly, All Access tickets (at least 1 account) are prioritized.