boxing server clone of mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by wildone, Apr 26, 2021.

1. wildone Elder

hi i love 6 boxing because of the times i play living in another part of the world different time zone usa raid times are late in the morning for me so i play then and after most usa players are sleeping rizlona his a sucess less drama then aradune.
    Xanadas, Zinth and yerm like this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I don't see Rizlona ruleset being repeated any time soon to be honest with you.

Mischief is highly experimental, with something as big a departure from the norm as this is they will want to gather data on it - not duplicate it right off the bat without Truebox.
    Faydra likes this.
  3. Vicus Augur

They did make Miragul.....so anything is possible. But the new server will be pretty popular, I am sure you can probably find some people to run with during your timezone at least for a few expansions.
  4. Lejaun Augur

The new server will be huge. 1) It's a new server. They are almost always very popular. 2) It's a different ruleset than normal. That will attract a ton just to try it out.
  5. Eqfanatic17 New Member

I love the idea of a new TLP but i hate truebox rules, i get it, everyone hates boxers, because it allows krono farmers and the destruction of your original fantasy of EQ. but newsflash, it isn't 1999 anymore, original EQ doesn't exist, we don't have corpse runs anymore, we have maps, and yes people box... 3 years from now when 90% of the server has quit, boxing is the only way content will continue to be cleared. by not allowing boxing, they are promising a server than won't last. just my opinion.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Xanadas like this.
  6. Machen New Member

Come play on Rizlona! Come on in, the water is fine!
  7. wildone Elder

the problem his mischief its going to be full and they will have to spinup another server.
    Xanadas likes this.
  8. Zinth Augur

they will most likely make the "usual mistake" and we will get a 1 week delayed server launch with "Bristlebane's Mom" server...
  9. HappyHippo New Member

I´m a bit confused about the status of "event server". Does that mean, that the server will be around only for a little time? Like year? or three? Like Quarm was an event server who lasted like a year? Or will the server be around until it hits live?
  10. Elite_raider Augur

I really don't want to spin up my 18 NUC's again, but I do want to play on a new server, never played classic on a TLP before, it would be so much better to 18 or more box on one comp, instead of 18 NUC's with 6 keyboard/mouses/screens connected to 4 KVM switches.... Go muscle memory! :p

There is a reason why so many people box on servers, for me, when not raiding, it is mainly because I need to afk every now and then to make some grub for the kids or something and I don't have the conscious to be afk in a group for 20 min several times a day while the rest of the group carries me.

If you want to avoid having to ban a bunch of paying customers that do not have the option to buy 18 NUC's to box, you should always have one box and one non box version of each TLP. The last iteration with one of each was just perfect!