Sham/Bard + War or SHD?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tinolien, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Tinolien Journeyman

2 comps, no software, grinding matters but not getting stopped by a tough named matters more.
  2. SunDrake Augur

Unbelievable.
    Loze, Bobbybick and RhekEQ like this.
  3. RhekEQ New Member

posting a new thread with the same question that has already been answered 1000x every day until a new TLP launches
    Loze and Bobbybick like this.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

It's the same guy, too. He just switched forum accounts.
  5. SunDrake Augur

Pretty sure that was never a question in folks minds. There could not possibly be more than one individual on the planet this conflicted about playing a particular class combo.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

Probably goes a bit deeper than that. ;)
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I think he just really wants us to say that warrior is a great option for a 2 box combo. Don't give in to his demands.
    Loze likes this.
  8. Jimmy2times Elder

Clicking on the thread with the same title and responding though lol. Good job troop.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

We have our own thread going. Original Topic be damned.
  10. Tweakfour17 Augur

Whats the worst trio you can think of with no class duplication?
  11. Thewiz Augur

Rogue/Wizard/Warrior
    Loze and Tweakfour17 like this.
  12. Aiona Augur

I second this combination. I don't imagine Rogue/Wiz/Berserker would be much better? Either of these two is the worst I can think of. Haha.

On topic, in my opinion, Shaman/Bard/SK would be the most effective/powerful of the two options. But you could replace SK with Warrior and enjoy endless, mindless grinding. :)
    Loze and Tweakfour17 like this.
  13. Nolrog Augur