Fixed Internally Anniversary Task: A Different Perspective

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chubbyone, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Chubbyone New Member

• Anniversary Task a Different Perspective keeps getting stuck on Unlock the way to the seventh floor step on Luclin server.
    Evilasi, Thousand, Aeluan and 2 others like this.
  2. Plat New Member

Happened to me as well on Wednesday, April 14 on Tunare server.
    demhealzdough likes this.
  3. demhealzdough New Member

Still doing it Saturday 4/17 grrrr it's the last task I need for all the anniversary stuff.
    Bertox server
  4. Varillian Singer of Bad Songs

On AB too, just wasted 5 hours
  5. Talitha New Member

On Bertox have tried now 5 times with same result, can't get the Unlock the way to 7th floor update even though have key to go to 6b and then take gem to 7th, final boss doesn't drop needed item to finish task without the update.
  6. Mims Augur

Same on EMarr. Been killing Ice/Icy shades on 6th floor for about an hour. Vhal Sera won't spawn. This is my second attempt, because the undead gnoll on the first floor didn't drop the key, and never respawned.
    Last quest I need for the bag.

Update: mob finally spawned. I looted the key, and proceeded to the 7th floor. Then I noticed the quest didn't update. I still show the step to unlock the 7th floor.
  7. Vaeloth New Member

Bugged this in game last week, I should have posted here also but never got round to it.. AB server also
  8. Thousand New Member

Task step 'Unlock way to the seventh floor' will not update, can't complete task. Hopefully this can get looked at and fixed before the anniversary event is over.
    Evilasi likes this.