Planar Progression

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elysania, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Elysania Journeyman

I am at a loss at this point. ive double and triple checked my preflag.s ive had people run the same thing with me and they were able to do everything as intended but i have been unable to progress past KoS in plane of torment. I talked to the seer in PoK and she shows that Bertox flag is done. TT flag is done. and gives me this feedback related to Torment,

you attempt to recall your defeat of Saryrn, but whenever you try to focus you feel a searing pain on your arm.
    Saryrn killed, but there's a problem with the preflag, postflag, Maareq the Prophet event, Terris Thule chain, or Bertoxxulous chain.

I have no clue where to go from here for this progression. As i stated bert and TT are done. i talking to Fahlia in PoTranq and ran into no issues with that. went through correct text got the preflag. I even went and got the key to saryn's chambers done as i wasnt 100% sure if i needed it done or not. I have completed every prereq for doing KoS. Yet when i clear the entire tower besides Maareq just incase i missed something somewhere. And then kill mareeq and go through the text with Tylis. saying We are ready to him ports me to the entrance of Torment instead of up to KoS. and yes i did check my tracking KoS showed that he was up on my tracking yet i cannot be ported up to him therefore i cannot finish my progression. I have tried every which way i can imagine to do this part but seem to be stuck.
    Arhok likes this.
  2. Arhok House of Embertune

From my recollection, Tylis not porting you up would mean something went wonky with your Bertox flagging. I know you mentioned that part was already done but doesn't hurt to rehail folks involved with pre or post flags. I'd double check Adler and Elder Fuirsteel in Tranquility. PoP flagging can be frustrating but glad to try to help ya figure it out.

Can you post your full log of your flagging process from the Seer?
  3. Aanuvane Augur

You didn't mention whether you hailed Tylis in PoT?

From Bonzz's Awesome Planar Progression Page:

B) There are really two (2) flagging events here, but they are normally conducted together.
    They can be conducted separately, but it is easiest to do them at the same time on the same raid.
    You need find Fahlia Shadyglade and Tylis Newleaf in the Plane of Tranquility.
    Hail them both and follow along for the pre-flagging.

P.S. I love that guide - it got me through my PoP alt flagging
  4. Elysania Journeyman

I will have to double check that. guide i have says nothing of hailing Tylis in Tranq will double check that flag that may be what im missing. i hope so cuz im exhausted ive killed maareq more times than i wish to count just to be met with sadness
  5. Elysania Journeyman

Ended up going back and making sure i did those hails. still nothing. had someone with the proper flags come up and talk to tylis and said person with proper flag was ported up yet the toon im trying to flag was ported to the entrance of PoTorment yet again. was under the impression that if someone with proper flag talked to tylis whole group/raid would be ported up np. is this incorrect info? still have no idea what is wrong with my flag/progression. At this point im going to try using Bonzz's pp guide and go from start to finish again unless theres anything else i can attempt to fix this.
  6. Elysania Journeyman

[Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] The information obtained from Mithaniel is written in a language that you cannot comprehend.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] The information obtained from Karana is written in a language that you cannot comprehend.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] Mithaniel has been bested. An aura surrounds the mystical symbols that have appeared on your arm.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] You have completed all of Honor's Trials.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] You have bested Aerin`Dar and proven yourself honorable enough to pass into Mithaniel's Halls.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] Mavuin is grateful to you for taking his case before the Tribunal. The information provided to you, that Mithaniel Marr and Karana carry information you should seek, could be quite useful.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] Tylis is being tortured by Saryrn. The only way for him to get away from his misery is to escape from the Plane of Torment.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] Saved from a world of eternal nightmares, Thelin is forever in your debt.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] Saved from certain doom, Milyk and Adler are forever in your debt.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] Now that Grummus has been destroyed, the entrance to the Crypt of Bertoxxulous should open before your might.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] The pack of notes from Vallon are scribbled in a language that you cannot comprehend.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] The pack of notes from Tallon are scribbled in a language that you cannot comprehend.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] You remember Nitram's words - 'three small turns to the right on the bottommost rivet should open the door'.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:36 2021] Besting the Burning Prince proves your might, but you still must prove your warrior's spirit.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:36 2021] Your heart beat speeds as you recall the Warlord's flaming axe, behind the dark sockets of his helm you sense darker intentions.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:36 2021] You attempt to recall your defeat of Saryrn, but whenever you try to focus you feel a searing pain on your arm.
    When i say unlock my memories and guided meditation to seer this is what i get. if anyone can decipher this and has some more information regarding my flag it would be very appreciated.
  7. Laerkai New Member

http://www.alkabor.com/flags.html

- Saryrn killed, but there's a problem with Saryrn preflag, Terris Thule chain, or Bertox chain.

You need to go back through those three chains and do all of your hails again. It's unlikely that you are missing any kills based on your text there, so don't worry about that part of it.

[Fri Apr 23 17:35:34 2021] Tylis is being tortured by Saryrn. The only way for him to get away from his misery is to escape from the Plane of Torment.
    [Fri Apr 23 17:35:36 2021] You attempt to recall your defeat of Saryrn, but whenever you try to focus you feel a searing pain on your arm.

"Go to Adler Fuirstel just outside of PoD entrance and say "What ward" for Grummus pre-flag.
    Hail Elder Poxbourne in sick bay, then hail Adroha Jezith and say 'tortured by nightmares' for hedge pre-flag."

Regarding the seer:
    First say "Unlock memories" until they repeat or you get a message about your childhood.

You have to do that multiple times to fix out of order flags. Make sure you've done that.
  8. chronicler Augur

Said i will go
    And said i will go to plane of torment

Cannot remember name of you say it to, but same room as the others
  9. Elysania Journeyman

Figured it out. Was not telling Gram Dunnar about the stories of progression because the guide i was using did not mention anywhere of it. using bonzz's guide firgured it out and cleaned up all my flags got em in order and done now. thank you for you help :)
    CrazyLarth and Rondor like this.