22nd Anniversary Achievement

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Warrath, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Warrath Journeyman

When are you guys going to add the achievements to the character so we can get credit? Or are we going to have to wait until next year to run them all over???
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

Maybe they are waiting till the 2nd half of 22nd anniversary is ready.
    ;)
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Or maybe, who cares?

It would be an achievement, pretty much signifying nothing. Without it, it's one less "check box" needing to be checked off.

Two of the three quests are just ways to waste a few minutes to get a few coins. yawn.

The mission? I'll take the feather and augs. The achievement (if it becomes available)? Not so much.
    feeltheburn and Fenthen like this.
  4. Warrath Journeyman

You know what they say about opinions?!
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I know what I say about my opinions ;)
  6. Warpeace Augur

Your right, high priority item here needs fixed. DP drop everything your doing and fix this useless /ach.
    feeltheburn likes this.
  7. Abbydog Journeyman

Some of you guys are real pieces of work. Your attitude is "if I dont care about it then no one else should." There are many players who DO care about achievements. Its part of the game that they enjoy. This game has many parts of it that are quite optional. I am sure there are aspects of the game that you care about that I do not. The difference is I would never come onto the forum and post a reply to something that you care about denigrating your concern.

How about this instead. If you truly dont care about it, then dont care about it enough to stay out of the conversation completely.
  8. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I don't think that is how forums work. If someone has the opinion that they don't think something is worth addressing, or they don't care either way, they are allowed to share that opinion in a constructive and polite manner.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

How about we DO care, and we don't want another worthless achievement to check off. No dev time for non-feature/non-content code.

There are plenty of achievement to get. I'm sure you don't have them all. Put energy into getting the ones which do exist.
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

/fiilibuster on
    Tatanka likes this.