Collections completed but achievements not updating

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Chantill LeeLace, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Chantill LeeLace New Member

Chant is on Test. I have finished each collection save the Faydark Gnome Mountain one and Claws of Veeshan. I do not use a custom UI. I do not bypass the patcher. I am credited for everything correctly starting at Ring of Scale. The problem can be visually seen as the collection itself turns blue showing, for example, in Empires of Kunark the Burned Wood is blue, showing complete yet the achievement Where the Obulus Once Stood does not have the check box and will not update. Where the Obulus Once Stood achievement is then linked to The Combine's Return and does not show complete. In Empires of Kunark, under Reunification there are 4 collection achievements and I have completed all 4. Yet that does not update although the Misplaced Tools, Historic Finds, Dreadleaves all show blue as completed. The forth, Portal Dust, correctly was attributed. I am missing my achievements, titles and additional trophy slots.
    The constant factor is time. I recently completed Portal Dust but the others were done years ago. I believe the problem is with the time started vs completed. If I am right all new players will be correctly attributed while the older toons who started the collections earlier and finished much later will continue to be unfinished. I need a place to get this addressed. /bug does nothing. No email, no response. This will become a bigger issue as collections are completed via Overseer and more older players see this. If this is not the right place to place this please inform me as to the proper place. The proper place is NOT submitting a ticket as I was informed to /bug. /bug did nothing.
    fikki likes this.
  2. fikki New Member

Achievement Flags not triggered for collection quests completed prior to June 2017

Collection achievements have certain achievements that are groups of other completed collections, as well as groups of completed groups till the general scavenger achievement can be completed. The collections completed prior to June 2017 (earliest that successfully flagged at the group level) failed to flag the collection of collections groups which prevents the triggers, rewards and flagging for higher level groups of groups and the final scavenger achievements under General in each expansion category.

My specific missing flagged achievements in ascending order of expansions include:

Call of the Forsaken > Collections >
    The Source of the Ethernere > MISSING - Influence of the Ethernere - completed 9/27/2015[IMG]
    The Darklight Palace > MISSING - Fourth Gate Flora & Fauna - completed 5/28/2016[IMG]

The Darkened Sea > Collections >
    Riding the Storm Out > Articles of Ambition - completed - 5/28/2016 [IMG]
    Island Fragments > Beachcomber's Booty - completed - 3/5/2016
    Island Fragments > Dropped Detritus - completed - 3/5/2016[IMG]

The Broken Mirror > Collections >
    Relics of Health > Grails - completed - 7/10/2016[IMG]
    Reborn of Faith > Deadmans's Band - completed 6/18/2016[IMG]
    Relics of Decay > Putrid Poisons - completed 5/30/2016
    Relics of Decay > Rotting Remnants - completed 7/10/2016[IMG]

I know these can not be repaired as a bug fix on the back end database because each requires the the trigger of each flag completion flags the group flag which may trigger a flag on the completed group of groups flags and so on.