Useless Spells

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Vassek Ro, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Vassek Ro New Member

I am playing again after about 15 years and I see EQ is regearing to be single player playable. This is great! I would like to suggest that you remove the reagent requirement for the summoned object Talisman of return, it requires a quintessence of knowledge upon activation. The reagent can only be made by shaman (a class that anyone who can cast the spell is NOT) and the bazaar isn't exactly stocked these days.

Would love to be able to get some use out of my new spell!

Thanks!
    Aenvar likes this.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

What makes you think EQ is regearing to be single player playable? I guess that's true for like, leveling from level 1-85 or so on a non-TLP server. Not much else is designed to be completed solo.

Bazaar may not actively be stocked with this item, but I guarantee there's a shaman somewhere on your server you could speak with.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

This should be in the Priests forum or in Veterans since it has nothing to do with Casters (QoK is shaman only made). All casters just cast gate.

Since you have come back during anniversary, you should go after:
    Pub Crawl - EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
    for the Drunkard Stein (port to PoK - 48m refresh)

They will probably never consider your request since they definitely want to control gating on the TLP servers and do not want to have two separate code bases for such a minor thing.

The biggest thing EQ STILL is ... is a multiplayer game. And there are plenty of people who still love to help others. Just ask on your server.
    minimind likes this.
  4. Lisard Silly

you can also just roll a shaman alt on your account to make them, they are a low level combine with vendor items
  5. Szilent Augur

It's magicians that summon the Talisman of Return that can be handed to non-Gate classes.
    minimind likes this.
  6. bomodo New Member

Required Skill Level: 20
    This combine may only be made by Shaman
    • Trivial at: 15 (No-Fail)