Legendary Weapon Ornamentations

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Salvanna Emberleaf, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Salvanna Emberleaf New Member

I wish DBG would seriously consider implementing a method to turn old raid weapons into weapon ornamentations. Make it a plat sink or behind progression tasks if necessary. This would be similar to what has been done for the Legendary Enchanter Illusions, allowing you to keep the original weapon but now have a no-trade ornamentation as well. The weapons for which it works can be slowly added over time; not all have to be ready at once, not putting a strain on human resources.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

3. Salvanna Emberleaf New Member

minimind and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  4. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The last couple from this last round are being added to the Anniversary Merchant. Once they're all live we can probably start a new request thread and start putting together a new list people would like to see added. It's a slow process, they're not high priority but at least it's a way to get the most popular picks added over time.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I am in love with this effort. Thank you Devs. Thank you community. Ya'll are THE BEST! :)
  6. Lianeb Augur

That ornament already exists, in fact you linked the ornament.
    The list that was linked is people voting on weapons they wanted as ornaments that don't already exist
    Act of Valor likes this.
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I think that was just a reference to him hoping to get that ornament soon from the Anniversary Raid since it's about to start back up.