Lunacy Unbound - Tunare

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Spankage, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Spankage Elder

[IMG]
    Server: Tunare
    Time Zone: 7:30PM - 10PM CST Mon/Tue/Wed
    RA Requirement: 70% for Trials, 50% for Full Members
    Content: COV

- Currently farming COV Tiers 1 and 2
    We are the long standing #1 Guild on the Tunare server.
    If you have a toon that you would like to raid with and feel capable of performing well on, feel free to shoot me an in game email at Tunare.Conq

Applicant Requirements: We are looking for skilled individuals who understand the potential and expectations of their class in a raid environment. We also require the use of voice chat via 'Discord' to facilitate accurate and prompt instruction during raids. While we do expect top tier level gameplay from an applicant, not being the best at your class right away DOES NOT mean that you will not make full member. LU hosts a large variety of skilled players that are willing to teach you to become better. All that we ask is that if you see yourself not functioning 'up to par' with what is the standard, that you take it upon yourself to better your gameplay. This game is ever evolving which includes the way classes play to remain at the top tier. If it is noted that you DO need improvement and we find that you do nothing to better yourself (aka. ask questions etc.) and do nothing but stagnate, THOSE are the individuals who will not make the cut. We enjoy playing this game and being good at it, so we expect you to do the same.

Other Requirements:
    Raiding Experience
    Level 115
    20000 AA minimum (on a class by class basis, this can be negotiated)
    Epic 2.0
    GINA
    Current Group Gear or Previous Expansion Raid Gear

Recruiting: Looking for talented - (Last updated 3-1-2021)
    Bards x 2
    Berserker X2
    CLERICS!!
    Druids
    Shamanssess

It's open season!

Apply here

In Game Contact: Tunare.Tillasx, Mediik, Hilinea, Explicit, Prothon, Conq

Also available on Discord - Chimpfeet#2413 (I respond much quicker there)

If apping as DPS please include a few parses

- Attention! - If coming from another server please make sure that you have been accepted for trial PRIOR to xfering.
    ----This post shamelessly copied from Veloce. it was a thing of beauty.----
  2. Spankage Elder

Berserkers, come to me :)
  3. Mediik Augur

Once again in search of Talented Raiders on Tunare, as we prepare for next expansion.

Still active and still clearing ROS.

Check us out!
  4. Conq Augur

LU is recruiting talented players. All classes are open, except tanks. Well, one or two tanks want to main change to zerkers, so I guess tanks open too! Oh, and rangers need not apply. Who needs 18+ rangers?? Well, I guess if you're a ranger and can out dps Brenton, we'll consider you. So rangers open too...sigh. Currently breaking into TBL T3. TBL T1, T2 and GMM on farm. Raid times and days are same as above - M, T, W 5:30 PST to 8ish PST. Tons of guild groups, progression, mentoring and hunter raids to be had on off nights and weekends. Use ;tell tunare.mediik or ;tell tunare.tillasx or ;tell tunare.hilinea or :tell tunare.explicit for in game messaging or else apply at lunacyunbound.com.
    Conq
    Mediik likes this.
  5. Spankage Elder

[IMG]

Look at this proud young fellow, don't pass up a great opportunity to join us on the Pug side!
  6. Mediik Augur

I’m still pretty sure Spankage isn’t in LU, but he does good work.
  7. Mediik Augur

We have 1 event in TBL left and are working hard.

Come join us!
  8. Spankage Elder

Bring on the bards!
  9. Conq Augur

Still looking for another talented bard or two.
  10. Conq Augur

All of CoV cleared, we're looking for a couple bards and 1 cleric and 1 druid atm.
  11. Conq Augur

With summer rolling in, we have room for one full group of DPS, apply above. All CoV on farm, come grab some loot cuz the alts are getting too fat!
    Conq
  12. Conq Augur

We're looking for 1 more cleric and a bard or 2. I hate to see the loot go to alts when I know there are some worthy mains out there who could be scooping up this alt loot! We clear CoV every M/T/W 5:30pm to 8pm (-7GMT/pacific).
    Conq