launch pad - log in time - zone crash Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Movistar, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Movistar Journeyman

i have 3 high end comps that only run eq. i have tested the high speed internet with my provider. i have logged in other games without issues. it take a couple mins just for the launch pad to show up. when i do get it going, its rough getting past the server screen. once i get past that the char screen then either freezes up or boots me back to server or just give a message saying no internet connection. this is the same with all 3 comps. my internet is running great as usual with TVs, tablets, ive tested it all. it takes me about 20 mins to finally get 5 accounts logged in. once i do get ingame i go to zone and itll freeze up. to the point that i wait a long time and i eventually have to reboot my comps. is anyone else having these issues? im also getting kicked from the char screen saying the server cant be reached - you have been disconnected.

it all started for me after the Feb 17th server maintenance. its been nearly unplayable since that day.
  2. Baldur Augur

3. Biirr New Member

Same issue I have. I am in Texas and have Frontier Fiber as service.
    Sometimes I can get a toon online, no chat channels work and if I zone, LD (or the equivalent of endless zoning).
    Movistar likes this.
  4. Movistar Journeyman